|Board of Directors
- John Altomare, Esq. (Treasurer)
- Lori Butler, R.N.
- Michael Ellis
- John Gardella - John is a History and AP Government and Politics Teacher at Gardner High School. John is the advisor to the Project Haiti Club at Gardner High school. "FIH and the Project Haiti Club have provided my students with a wonderful learning opportunity as they volunteer to organize fundraising events to help the children in Haiti. In addition, several students have traveled to Haiti with FIH on Medical and Cultural missions and they have all reported that the experience has changed and enriched their lives forever. My students have a greater understanding of the problems faced by others in the world and the positive impact a determined group of individuals can make."
- Michael Gaudet, M.D.
- John Harrington, M.D. (Chairman of Medical Committee)
- Sandy Hartnett, R.N.
- Audrey Hunter, R.N. - Audrey has been a registered nurse for 30 years. Much of her career has been with adults in substance abuse and mental health nursing. She has also worked with children with chronic illnesses and those in the dying process, providing Reiki, meditation, prayers and compassionate support for the children as well as there families. When she was younger a dear friend's brother was a missionary in Burma. Hearing about his work touched Audrey deeply, so for years she wanted to be a "medical missionary". Two years ago Audrey met Dr. John Harrington who had been to Haiti with Forward in Health, and Vicki Weber a nurse who shared her first experience in Haiti with Forward in Health. Their enthusiasm struck her core being and Audrey said "sign me up for the next trip". She has been twice and looks forward to going many more times with Forward in Health.
- Gerry McGuire (Director of Information Technology)
- John Mulqueen, M.D. (President)
- Paula Mulqueen, RN – Travel Coordinator, Liaison with Haiti Outreach Director)